Posted on Monday, September 17
POSITION TITLE: IT Support Specialist
FUNCTION: Supports Torrington Savings Bank’s network, servers, and workstations. Provides support to employees for the maintenance and troubleshooting of Information Technology. Assists in proper maintenance of information systems.
Competencies Required: Customer Focus; Attention to detail; Results Oriented; Adaptability; Collaboration; Communication; Composure; Innovation; Self-Development
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Requirements: Extensive knowledge of PC’s, Windows Server, network technologies, disaster recovery procedures and Active Directory environment, preferably with 3-5 years of experience. Knowledge and experience with VMware, SAN storage, and Office 365 are preferred.
▪ General office environment; climb stairs, manual dexterity, some lifting
▪ Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines
▪ Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
▪ Ability to kneel and crawl under desks in an effort to set-up people’s work stations
▪ Ability to travel to other bank’s locations, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notices
Personal computers, servers, VMware, SAN, NAS, UPS, switches, printers, copiers, scanners, phones, and mobile devices.