Posted on Wednesday, January 23
POSITION TITLE: SECURITY ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Ensure the security of Torrington Savings Bank’s network, servers, and workstations. Provides support to employees for the secure configuration and regulatory compliance of Information Technology. Assists in proper maintenance of security-related information systems.
- Ensure proper security configuration of network devices, server, workstations, printers, scanners, copier, peripherals, etc.
- Produce reports, monitor logs and review alerts to ensure secure and compliant user account setup, access controls and security configuration for network and information systems along with completion of required checklists and documentation.
- Participate in annual risk-related reviews of information systems to ensure adherence to appropriate security policies and/or guidelines.
- Monitor threat feeds from all relevant sources, analyze for relevance and provide feedback on new or existing security controls, policies and/or procedures.
- Responsible for testing the security of PCs, Servers, or Network systems to determine vulnerabilities.
- Participate in IT change management process to help ensure information security issues are addressed.
- Provide support for Audit and Regulatory reviews as assigned.
- Coordinate with Marketing on cybersecurity-related customer notifications.
- Assist in software installation, upgrades, patching and training of security-related systems as needed.
- Responsible for documenting a forensic data acquisition process and training designated employees on the process.
11. Perform additional duties as directed by AVP Information Technology or the Information Security Officer.
- Security Focus
- Results Oriented
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Requirements: Extensive knowledge of Windows operation systems, networking components (WAN, LAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls) and cloud security.
▪ General office environment; climb stairs, manual dexterity, some lifting
▪ Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines
▪ Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
▪ Ability to travel to other bank’s locations, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notices
Equipment Used: Computers, servers, switches, printers, copiers and phones.