Assistant Branch Manager
Posted on Thursday, November 15
Function: Assists in the daily sales and service operations of the branch. Assistant Branch Manager is capable of performing all operational, sales and service activities in the branch with minimum supervision. Assistant Branch Manager will coach junior employees as required in operational, compliance and sales functions. Capable of performing all customer service functions to properly service present and potential customers while substantially contributing to the branch sales goals.
- Training/Education requirements:
- Successful completion of CSR III requirements or equivalent work experience (4- 5 years in a customer service/sales role).
- Acceptable performance with CSR III transactions, variances, attendance/punctuality.
- On the Job Training
- Business Communication (CFT)
- Human Relations (CFT)
- Human Resources Management (CFT)
- Supervision (CFT)
- Law and Banking Applications (CFT)
- IRA (CFT)
- Assist Branch Manager is assuring the proper operation and maintenance of the branch.
- Assure adherence to established policies, procedures and work ethics.
- Assign work, provide training and guidance to employees as needed.
- Open and close branch as needed.
- Accurately process all daily branch work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure vault is maintained in a proper and accurate manner.
- Work at desk or teller line depending on the needs of the branch
- Accuraly process various customer service transactions; savings accounts, checking accounts, CD’s, process all IRA requests.
- Accurately take Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit applications and HELOC closings. Must have NMLS # in good standing.
- Assume management of branch in the absence of the branch manager.
- Selling of Bank products.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested by the Branch Manager, including resolving routine personnel issues.
- Job Specific Skills:
- General computer skills
- Accurate cash handling/balancing
- Requirement to keep customer and Bank proprietary information confidential
- Customer Focus
- Results Oriented
- Physical Demands/Conditions: Bank environment; teller window; standing majority of day. Some sitting, reaching. May carry/lift coin bags.
- Equipment used: Personal computer, telephone, cash and coin counting machines, adding machine, check scanning machine, scanning function on copiers.
To apply, download and complete the Employment Application and fax or mail to:Torrington Savings Bank
Attn: Human Resources
129 Main Street
Torrington, CT 06790