2020 Calendar Photo Contest
April 22, 2019
Submit your photo for a chance to be published on the 2020 Calendar!
All are welcome to participate!
- Each photo submitted must be taken by the entrant and accompanied by a signed entry form. Entrants under age 18 must have entry form signed by parent or guardian.
- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photos. A signed entry form is required for each submission.
- Subject matter should be seasonal or "seasonal evoking" photographs of Connecticut.
- Amateur or professional photographers allowed.
- No recognizable photos of people but photos of pets and animals are acceptable.
- Photos must be horizontal/landscape orientation, 300 ppi, and a minimum of 8.5x11" in size.
- Submissions are accepted by email, mail, or can be dropped off at any TSB branch. Submissions will not be returned.
- Voting will begin on the TSB Facebook page on June 10, 2019 and will be open until June 17, 2019.
- Click here for the entry form and additional rules and details.
- Deadline for submission is June 3, 2019.
« Back to Articles
« Back to Alerts