Saving money may start with a piggy bank as a child but, as you get older, it can feel complicated and difficult to do. Our solution to the problem is opening a Hometown Savings account. It is an easy and simple way to set aside money for whatever matters most to you.
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- Available as Passbook or Statement Savings
- Earns interest set by the bank
- Can be used as collateral for collateral loans
- Low monthly service charge of $1 for balances below $200
- Waive service charge with direct deposit or by combining with a checking account